Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jomsom Trip 2006/07

When I lead the group from malaysia for jomsom treks in 2006 and 2007, I can learn alot about the group leading and business idea from one of my malaysian tour leader (friend). Both were big group but i feel easy to deal with them as a big family..... the top hindu temple ( Muktinath) Marpha ( A delightful apple capital of Nepal , Natural Hotspring, Ghorepani-poonhill was highlight part of this trek as well as like a mountain flight when we fly from pokhara to Jomsom because both side of flight there were big two mountain ranges of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri.....
Again in 2007 I had Everest Basecamp trek with this group again makes me more closer and familier with my malaysian friends.....

1 comment:

TBOH said...

Uncle OH
I would like to Thank you very much for all you have done during our trek at Jomsom 06 and EBC 07 a safe and memorable trip. Welldone and NAMASTE my friend.